This warm and welcoming suite, located on the first floor of our farmhouse, has an engraving of the symbol depicting “the lamb and the shepherd” on the stone portal of the entrance; symbol of religious origin that brings back to the origin of Casa Clelia, as a detachment of the convent of the Benedictine friars of the year 1000.
Rates are per room, per day
For all rooms
- FREE cot option for children up to 3 years.
- Supplement of 50% on the room price to extend the stay beyond the established check out time (10.30 am).
- Pet accommodation supplement of € 5.00 per day.
- Supplement for international breakfast * (eggs, cheese and cold cuts) of € 5.00 per day.
* breakfast with sweets, baked goods and homemade jam is included in the price of the stay.
Check in : from 2.00 pm
Check Out : before 10.30
(possibility of extending the stay until the afternoon with a supplement of 50% on the daily rate).