This room, also located on the second floor, is intimate; particularly hot in winter and cool in summer.
The poppy flower is famous for being a simple but very pleasant flower and in mythology it is said that it was linked to the figure of Demeter, the Goddess of fields and crops, such as those that surround and specialize Casa Clelia.
Rates are per room, per day
For all rooms
- FREE cot option for children up to 3 years.
- Supplement of 50% on the room price to extend the stay beyond the established check out time (10.30 am).
- Pet accommodation supplement of € 5.00 per day.
- Supplement for international breakfast * (eggs, cheese and cold cuts) of € 5.00 per day.
* breakfast with sweets, baked goods and homemade jam is included in the price of the stay.
Check in : from 2.00 pm
Check Out : before 10.30
(possibility of extending the stay until the afternoon with a supplement of 50% on the daily rate).